Documents required for Admission to MD/MS/PG
Diploma Courses for All India Quota Candidates.
Agreement Bond - (To be typed on stamp paper of Rs. 100/- and attested by
the first class Magistrate) - Specimen can be downloaded.
- (To be typed on stamp paper of Rs. 10/- and attested by the first class
Magistrate OR Notary) - Specimen can be downloaded.
draft amounting to Rs. 21153/- as admission fee in favour of Director, Pt.
B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Payable at Rohtak. Hostel fees Rs.8350/- is to be deposited after
joining of course.
4. All Original Documents i.e.
of Birth Certificate (10th Mark sheet)
Mark sheet (All Proofs)
Medical Council Registration Certificate
i. Cast Certificate/PH Certificate (if required)
Certificate (if available)
Two sets of photocopy of all above original documents
i.e. (a to j)
5. Bond – There is no need of service
bond after doing the PG course.
6. Timing – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (all
7. Telephone Nos.: Dean/Dy. Dean –
Nodal Officer – Dr. Jasvir
Singh - 9992100331